A story that will show us that "who wants does more than who can"
Four characters suddenly find the need to reinvent themselves. The supervening situation takes them to a scenic universe created from bamboo sticks and ropes. Overcoming the new challenges will lead them to develop previously hidden skills. Together they will explore artistic creation and establish a dialogue with the public about identity and the feeling of belonging.
A show that claims the figure of the artist.
Free live streaming on the Mostra Igualada YouTube channel of the show on Saturday, May 29 at 6:00 p.m.
- Original idea: Tià Jordà
- Direction: Poema Mühlenberg
- Artistic collaboration: Roberto Magro
- Performers: Adriano de Carvalho, Carla Fontes, Tià Jordà and Marc Florencio
- Sound space: Mon Jon Tiquat
- Rigger: Quique Llobet
- Lighting, art and scenography design: Pau Caracuel
- Executive production: Cristina Mateu
- Production assistant: Joana Peralta
About the company
In 2005 Circ Bover take the initiative to spread the circus arts in the Balearic Islands, until then a non-existent tradition. Fifteen years later it has acquired the name and recognition in its own territory and an increasing national and international presence.
Production company, creative space and festival. An expanding project.