A visual poetry show for all audiences in which fragility is presented beautifully and powerfully.
We want to share emotions with our audience to make them vibrate and enjoy the experience of feeling. We want to show fragility as a state in which walking the tightrope is presented beautifully and powerfully. I invite you to feel with freedom, to get excited, to not understand, to reject and to get lost. A challenge through visual poetry and movement.
A visual poetry show for all audiences with unique aesthetics suggesting visual landscapes that take the audience into a state of lightness and freedom.
- Idea original: Anna Ros
- Direcció artística: Anna Ros
- Creació i interpretació: Andreu Sans i Anna Ros
- Mirada externa: Montse Bonet
- Espai escènic: LaBú Teatre i Claudia Vilà
- Vestuari: Iztok Hgra
- Titella i objectes: Martí Doy
- Disseny d’il·luminació: Josep Badia
- Tècnics en gira: Sergi Illa i Josep Badia
- Creació musical i sonora: Marcel Fabregat i Joel Condal
- Fotografia: Arian Botey i Jordi Calvet
About the company
LaBú Theatre is a contemporary performing arts creation and research project on the dramaturgy of the object, atmospheres and visual landscapes. LaBú’s creative core is the result of 15 years of experience and the joint artistic efforts of co-creators Anna Ros and Andreu Sans in Barcelona, London and Paris. Both have developed several techniques such as body mime by French master Étienne Decroux and Ange Fou and Philippe Genty, in Paris.