Interplanetary relationships, human orbits, science, poetry and humor
Two boys and a girl spend their hours playing “martian adventures”. The universe is part of their game, just as we all are part of the universe. However, one day their orbits split up. Years go by. Now, they are adults. She is about to make the dream that them three had together come true: travel to the space. She doesn't want to leave without saying goodbye. They want to say goodbye before she leaves.
Meeting again or not, memories come back, games return, stars make impossible constellations again.
- Creation: Jordi Farrés, Pep Farrés and Jordi Palet
- Direction and dramaturgy:Jordi Palet i Puig
- Assistant director and choreography:Montse Colomé
- Performers: Pep Farrés and Jordi Farrés
- Recorded performance:Judit Farrés
- Music:Òscar Roig
- Puppets and cartoons:Alfred Casas
- Set design:Xavi Erra
- Construction:Miquel Ruiz
- Costumes:Nídia Tusal
- Video: Alfonso Ferri
- Lighting and technician:Roger Oriol
- Executive production: Sylvie Lorente
- Office: Maite Velàzquez
- Scientific advice: Guillem Anglada, Serni Ribó and Aitor Auz
- Children's voices: Júlia Guadayol, Martí Caraltó and Biel Pérez
- Advice on DapoStar (acrobatic pizza): Genís Baulida
About the company
Pep Farrés, Jordi Farres and Jordi Palet join efforts and skills to turn the whim of storytelling into a livelihood. Since 2002 we carry out, surrounded by junk, gestures, words and dolls. We like to touch issues untouched, so original and moralizing.