The company du Plat Pays ! and Odile Pinson use physical theatre, clown, comedy and circus to break up with the office daily monotony through laughs.
Triple Buse is slapstick, light-hearted and bracing in equal measure. From the youngest to the oldest, it invites each member of the audience to question their notions of the obligation to work and make money. How can you catch and hold onto the little bubbles of happiness that escape each of us? The Plat pays company and Odile Pinson use humour and colours to shine a light on the grey monotony of the workplace, using their circus magic and boundless inventiveness to keep you laughing all the way.
- Autors i intèrprets: Edouard Cuvelier, Diane lévèque (o Estelle Beugin) i Sébastien Domogalla
- Regidor: Filippo Cavinato
- Espai sonor: Antoine Hénaut,
- Dramatúrgia: Raphaëlle lamy
- Vestuari: Evelyne Meersschaut
- Direcció artística: Eric de Staercke, Aude Droessaert, Colm O'Grady, Xavier Bouvier i Benoit Devos (Okidok)
About the company
The Plat pays company create a poetic and humorous show. The companies create works mixing gestural theater, theater objects, they create a visual language, metaphorical and poetic singular. The company has performed in Belgium, France, Holland, Switzerland, England, Scotland, Canada, Quebec, United Arab Emirates, Czech Republic.